Event Production Manager With SoundInTown.com
Sound In Town is looking for a Event Production Manager to help us grow, strenghten our business, and help us meet and exceed our current demand. We do services throughout Fort St. John, Dawson Creek, and surrounding areas. We are a prefered provider of audio services for almost every live music venue, theatre, and small festival in the Peace Region and we work hard to keep our customers happy.
Our mission is to make it easy for our customers to look (and sound) great.
Our specific short term goal is to firmly expand our services into hotel A/V, conferences, trade shows, and special event rentals such as weddings and corporate parties.
The Production Manager is the vital link between the office and the field. This person plays an important role in the entire production process, from the pre-production stage, all the way through, to post-production evaluation. In order to plan and execute all of the events, time is spent in both the office and in the field. The main goal of the Production Manager is to work with the customer and sales team to understand the vision for an event, help formulate a specific plan, and in turn, supervise a crew in the field to make the vision a reality.
- Act as the company liaison between all parties involved in an event, including, the Client, the Venue, the Field Staff and the Clients on-site
- Attend site inspections and client meetings when necessary
- Logistic coordination of technical aspects (lighting, sound, staging, power, scenic)
- Venue assessments to help create floor plans and event diagrams
- Review specified inventory for assigned shows
- Manage the on-site event budget
- Management of event crew
- Post event reporting and evaluation
Desired Skills and Experience
- Hands-on technical experience in audio / visual production
- Event Production/Project Management experience
- Advanced overall industry knowledge of live events
- Great interpersonal & leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to multi-task under pressure
- Extremely organized, with an eye for detail
- Must be resourceful and able to troubleshoot
- Must have a reliable vehicle
- Ability to work events at night, weekends and holidays
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Self-motivated, driven personality
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish positive working relationships with engineering, operations and sales personnel
- Outstanding work ethic
- Starting date : As soon as possible
- Hourly/yearly wage : To be discussed
My name is Russ... give me a call or send me an email, or give me a call -- email@example.com | 250-261-8002